SMS Marketing is a powerful way to reach your target audience. Nigeria is among the top countries with highest number of smartphones with average citizens having 2 or more telephone lines. When you send them a text message, they read it within 4 minutes – an advertisement channel that’s often overlooked, but yet very effective. This is the best way to get your message across.
Mobile is a very useful and important device. Now you can target your customers by doing SMS Marketing, Advertising on Mobile websites, Advertising on Apps and Games. We help you do all these and reach your potential customers.
If you have a message and it is targeted for instant call to action, Mobile Marketing is the best way to reach out instantly. It’s the most powerful device which can help you connect to a customer. For example, most campaigns are for call generation and invitations.
In collaboration with ediarosms.com , OneStopAdvert can do bulk SMS marketing & target your customers based on their profiles, such as
Do you want to start SMS Marketing campaign to Nigerians now, contact us now to reach your target audience. We work with multiple partners and provide quality database, you can call us for SMS marketing in Nigeria now.
SMS Marketing Segmentation
- English Speakers Only
- By Specific Location, Local Government, States or Nigerians
- Nigerian Professionals: Bankers, Customer Service, Estate Surveyors, Entrepreneurs etc
- By Specific Nationality Wise
- VIP’s and High Salaried Peoples
- City Wise (Abuja, Kwara, Lagos, Maiduguri, Kaduna etc.)
- Gender Wise (Males or Females)
Benefits of SMS Marketing to advertisers
- 91% of adults keep their smartphones within arm’s reach
- 97% of people open a text within 4 minutes of receiving it
- 19%of people will click the URL in an SMS, compared to just 4.2% for emails
- 57% of consumers would consider opting in to a brand’s SMS loyalty programme
- 66% of people suffer from ‘nomophobia’, the fear of being without a mobile phone
- 30% SMS campaigns receive an average response rate of 30%, compared to email campaigns, which is 4%