Gantry billboard is a medium that showcase your message prominently. A “Gantry billboard” means a billboard fixed to an overhead structure, usually spanning a road. It is a double-sided structure, therefore offers you as an advertiser the option of advertising to either side of the traffic. If it's within the city, everyone will see your advert, if it's on the expressway passed by travellers, everyone coming in or going out of the city will see it.
Gantry as an advertising medium has many advantages because it attracts the attention of your potential buyer within a span of few seconds. Because Gantries may also display useful directional information, passer-by will always look at it, hence they are difficult to miss! They deliver high impact and allow for an effective long term presence in the market due to their prominent positioning and large display size.
Advertiser Benefits of Highway Exposure Gantries
- High reach audience offered to captive audience
- Habitual patterns as people go about their regular activities
- Motorists and commuters spend approximately 30-45 minutes on weekday traffic daily
- Frequency exposure ensures brand and message recognition
- Billboards integrate visuals into other media, creating visual connection and brand dominance and visibility
- Standard billboard advertisements offer a creative platform for brands to "stand out"
- Maximum impact in high traffic areas and shopping centres
- Provides 24-hour exposure and visibility
- Quick visual changeovers
- Ideal for high impact launch, short/long-term campaigns
- Long-term brand presence with high impact in high-volume thoroughfares
Each gantry billboard is a double-sided structure, offering potential advertisers the opportunity to advertise to traffic entering or leaving the city limits and other strategic traffic movement points within the city. You can place advert on Full Gantry, Half Gantry or Cantilever.
- Gantries towering over the highways
- Offers high reach along major highways with high monthly traffic volumes
- Target Market: Provides exposure to higher LSM segment
Materials used for Construction
Gantries are constructed out of high tensile galvanized H-Irons and high quality engineered Trusses. These structures are coated with Marine paint for corrosion free lasting and durable appearance.