Bus shelter advertisements provide high-impact and high-frequency advertising predominantly in metropolitan and affluent residential areas. This platform provide social service and comfort to the members of the city waiting to board a Bus. Bus shelter advertisements are one of the few media types which provide cost effective, targeted coverage of major metropolitan areas.
The features of Bus Shelters includes: One of the most cost-effective media types available (cost per thousand), Offers flexibility; creative campaign may be “walked”, Offers high-frequency as well as targeted, focused coverage, Offers ideal synergy for print and electronic media providing the visual element of a campaign, Rotated or expanded to bus shelters in new areas and it’s Ideal for short-term, tactical/promotional campaigns.
The target market of Bus Shelters are: Supermarket shoppers en route to point of purchase, Primary school pupils and parents using daily transport, High school pupils, school leavers and tertiary education institutions, Locals and holiday-makers and Middle/Upper class of consumers with average or high levels of disposable income.
Advertising Benefits of Bus Shelters
- 24-hour visibility provides a high-impact medium
- Offers brands “street presence”, public face and impact presence
- Bus shelter advertisements offer unlimited creative concept and flexibility
- Offers the potential to generate PR exposure
- Bus shelters situated near shopping centres offer point of sale position
- Creative campaigns can easily be targeted geographically
- Offers fast reach and frequency to neutral demographics
- Bus shelters offer the ideal platform for synergy media