Great brands begin with great ideas. Your brand starts with an innovative and remarkable product or service built on a standard of quality that solves your customer’s problems. A brand can lend status, enhance an experience or make the price feel right. Your idea’s branding must connect with your customers on a personal level. You must know who they are, what makes them tick and how to best deliver your idea to them. It takes thought, research, analysis and investigation to answer the 4 questions every brand must answer: Who are you? Who needs to know? How will they find you? Why should they care?
This process starts with a brand development workshop and creative brainstorming session to get to know your company. From there, we’ll conduct customer interviews and competitive research to build brand messaging and a logo package that sends just the right message to help you stand out from the competition.
Want your brand to soar above the competition? We can help.
When to Brand
Starting a new company
I’m a start-up and need a logo, business card and website
Our name no longer fits who we are
Revitalize a brand
Our identity does not represent us any longer
Revitalize a brand identity
Our identity is outdated
Create an integrated system
Our visual materials do not look the same
When companies merge
We need a new brand to represent the new company
When internal teams lack clarity
Our stakeholders and employees lack direction, meaning and purpose
We are not attracting the right people
We live in a branded world and your brand represents your company, people, products and services. Below is a list of why top companies invest in brand development.
- Creates credibility, trust & impressions via adverts
- Generates new customers & delights existing ones
- Make it easier for the customer to buy
- Make it easier for the sales team to sell
- Brand clarity & delivery spurs employee motivation
- Increase the value of your company over time
- Brand definition brings clarity to your business goals and direction
- A well-developed brand works for you 24/7 & defines company mission
- Guarantees future business, that builds financial value
- The exercise creates innovation & attract talented employees
- Saves money on future design and advertising costs
- Strong brand creates preference which equals profit
- Builds loyalty and advocacy with customers by creating a bond of shared vision