OneStopAdvert is looking for street team members to join the team is unique opportunity offers team members the opportunity to work local events and promote the OneStopAdvert clients brand on their behalf. Events include product launch, festivals, naming ceremony, grand openings, exhibits & more!
- Market and promote the paper: must promote OneStopAdvert in a positive manner through distribution of marketing materials, prize registration and giveaways, taking photos of product in hands
- Collect e-mail addresses: this is the main object of team members, use prizing as incentive to add attendees email address to our databases so they may then receive our various newsletters based on their interests
- Serve as event staff for signature events: work all signature events as runners, door staff, assisting marketing on any additional needs during the event
- Execute Client promotions: attend events and promote client products on their behalf
- Must be positive, friendly, engaging and enthusiastic
- Have knowledge of OneStopAdvert, our brand, our products and must stay informed with our paper and online blogs, promotions etc.
- Must be over the age of 18
- Hours are mostly evenings and weekends
- Shifts range from 2-8 hours
- This is an independent contractor position
- Monthly hours range depending on the amount of events Street Team is attending, summer being the busiest month
Applicants should email a resume to contact@OneStopAdvert.com and tell us why you’re interested in become a member on the OneStopAdvert street team.
APPLY TODAY TO JOIN THE STREET TEAM
Thank you for your interest! Applications for the 2019 Street Team will be available soon.
We accept applications for motivated young people that want to actively work to achieve our set objective. The Street Teamers attend local community events to interact with their peers and create a network of passionate people about keeping the dream.
Questions? Call OneStopAdvert with the contact details below.